Supporting clients with future goals and life after treatment, with our Intensive Life Skills Program, is a very important part of recovery and our treatment program at i-Kare . This fact is not only true for our clients in the realm of addiction treatment, but also, as it applies to becoming a quality, contributing member of their community and society as a whole. I-Kare utilizes Academics, Volunteering and Vocational training and resources to successfully transition, step by step, from a highly structured environment to a life you have always dreamed of. A variety of life skills options are available to you while progressing through i-Kare Treatment Center’s Day/Night, Intensive Outpatient, and Outpatient programs.
- Life Skills and Career Alignment Assessments
- Interview Skills Training and Coaching
- Resume Building
- Career Focused Search
- G.E.D. and High School Diploma Acquisition Assistance
- Skills and Previous Education Assessments
- College and Vocational Program Placement
- Assistance of inter-school credit transfers
- Identifying Volunteer Opportunities
- Assistance Applying if Necessary
- Transportation to Volunteer Opportunities
With life skills intact by the end of each client’s clinical treatment program, they are ready to face life on life’s terms and become a strong, integral member of the recovery community and society as a whole. Find out more about our highly effective Intensive Life Skills Program by contacting us today!